Young Living is such a generous company, and they reward their loyal members each month! Take advantage of these April showers today!
- Monthly promotions for April!
- Spring Back and Reactivate!
- Be a VIP in SLC at the 2016 Convention!
Work hard and play hard with April promotions with your orders!
Purchase 300 PV and receive the Just for Kids Collection*, Digest & Cleanse, a 15-ml Orange essential oil, and 5-ml PanAway essential oil. Those who make their order on Essential Rewards, receive an exclusive 15-ml Stress Away, which has been OUT OF STOCK! So get yours today! This is a retail value savings of up to $253.61!
*The Just for Kids Collection includes the following blends: TummyGize™, a relaxing, quieting blend that can be applied to little tummies; GeneYus™, an excellent blend to diffuse for young minds that are focusing and concentrating on projects; and Owie™ a oil to apply topically to improve the appearance of your child’s skin.
Purchase 250 PV and receive Digest & Cleanse, a 15-ml Orange essential oil, and 5-ml PanAway essential oil. The Stress Away will be given to anyone who makes the order on Essential Rewards. This is a retail value savings of up to $138.80!
Purchase 190 PV and receive a 15-ml Orange essential oil and 5-ml PanAway essential oil, plus the Stress Away if you order it on Essential Rewards! This is a retail value savings of up to $99.66!
Spring Back and Reactivate!
Any member who has been inactive (12 months or more without an order) can reactivate with Young Living and earn the Spring Back Promotion … a free 5‐ml bottle of Frankincense Vitality essential oil! Place an order of at least 100 PV or more to redeem your free oil, a value of $29.75 (USD). To reactivate, just call Young Living at 1-800-371-2928. Then place your order over the phone with Member Services or log in to Virtual Office and place the order online. If you can’t remember your login information, you can update it with Member Services, no problem!
Be a VIP in SLC at the 2016 Convention!
If your membership rank within Young Living is from Star to Platinum, there are some great opportunities to be a VIP with YL!
- Platinum Competition: the winner from the Platinum rank will be the Member who obtains the largest PGV (personal group volume) increase during the Promotion Period. The PGV increase will be calculated as the difference between a Platinum Member’s March PGV and the Member’s April PGV.
- Gold Competition: the winner from the Gold rank will be the Member with the most OGV (organization group volume) in their first four (4) levels (Levels 1-4, as identified in the Young Living Compensation Plan) and coming from Essential Rewards orders during the Promotion Period.
- Star to Silver Competition: Four (4) winners will be selected from this group, one from each of the Star, Senior Star, Executive, and Silver ranks. The winner will be the Member from each rank with the most purchases of Young Living’s premium starter kits by their personally-enrolled downline Members during the Promotion Period. A list of Prize winners will be available on Virtual Office (YoungLiving.org) once the winners have been selected and commissions have been totaled and verified following the conclusion of the Promotion.
Each winner will receive a VIP Pass to Young Living’s International Grand Convention 2016 good for one person and the following special privileges:
- Recognition in an email and social media announcement to Young Living’s distributors about the winner’s hard work and dedication
- Use of the VIP registration booth at Convention where winner will receive his/her VIP Pass
- Early entry to the General Session for the winner and one (1) guest
- Reserved seating at the Award Ceremony
- One (1) free spa appointment
- Fast Pass for Will Call
So, it’s time to get going!